three good things for today
1. Some seriously great movies are on Lifetime
2. Went on a run
3. Had a doughnut for breakfast
According to the song Seasons of Love from RENT, there are 525,600 minutes a year.
One line later, there are “525,000 Moments so dear”.
So, doing the math, we can glean that there are 600 moments which aren’t so dear.
And I think I just used one of them by walking in on my boss who forgot to lock the bathroom stall.
this post did not even remotely go in the direction I was expecting it to
three good things for today:
1. Got one of my midterms done
2. Met with my advisor, whom I absolutely LOVED, and she helped me to feel a lot more in control of my life.
3. Finding how damn supportive the people in my life are